· Sidewalks are complete south of 52nd St. on the east and west sides with the exception of a few areas at Rosewood Dr and 55th St.
· Traffic signal bases are installed at the 55th St intersection. Signal poles should be up by October 15th. Current signals will be removed to finish sidewalks.
· Rosewood Dr. – Storm Sewer boxes and pipe are being installed.
· North entrance to CVS has been removed, contractor will place curbs and pavement back within next 2 weeks.
· Contractor is continuing backfilling behind curbs/sidewalks. Sod will follow in the next 2 weeks S. of 52nd St.
· Full depth pavement in the intersections to be placed. Contractor to begin milling S. of 51st St. within the next 2 weeks to prep for new asphalt surface.
· Contractor continues curbs/pavement installation north of 51st St