There are a some updates to the Roe Boulevard project as of September 16, 2020.
- Contractor is working at the intersection of 55th St putting in bases for the new traffic signal controllers;
- Curbs are being poured between 51st & 48th St this week into early next week;
- 50th Terr & Roe Lane – contractor will pour curbs and place base asphalt thru early next week. Intersection will be back open to traffic by end of next week, weather permitting;
- Curbs/drives/sidewalks are 99% complete on west-side south of 52 St;
- Curbs/drives/sidewalks 95% completed on east-side south of 52nd St;
- WaterOne still working at the 51st St & Roe intersection on east-side. They should have that completed today or tomorrow. They will then have to close the west-side to retire an old water valve for 1-1.5 days. They plan on completing the east and west-side work this week, barring no issues.