On the west side of Roe Blvd:
- All drives from 51st to 55th on the west side have been re-opened for the homeowners.
- Driveways from 55th streets to Johnson Dr. on the west side of Roe Blvd will be opened today, August 26th.
- All curbs and driveways south of 51st street on the west side are complete.
- Installation of the 8 foot sidewalk on the west side of Roe Blvd will start next week.
- Residents will receive a notice when they can start parking on their driveway again.
On the east side of Roe Blvd:
- The team is continuing with driveway installations south of 55th street and will continue to work north.
- Driveways from Johnson Dr. to 56th street on the east side will be open today, August 26th, to homeowners.
- The pavement on the east side of 50th Terr. has been removed
- Miles is working on the curb/pavement removals north of 51st street.
Details: After removals are complete residents will have a temporary rock access to their driveway. We ask that during working hours, residents not park on their driveways while Mile’s completes the removals and temporary rock access installation- once this is complete residents will have access until the new driveways and curbs are poured! Miles will alternate pouring back every other driveway in order to provide adequate space for residents to park in the closed outer lanes of Roe Blvd. Residents may park in this area of Roe during the period (7 days) that the concrete is curing and access to your drive is not available. Residents will receive a door hanger notice 48 hours prior to the concrete work being completed. The notice will include a reminder that residents may park on Roe during this period of time. Mile’s will provide a second door hanger to notify residents when they are able to park on their new driveway as soon as it is cured!If there are any questions, please call on-site superintendent Roger Hayward at 816-769-2110. If you have medical/health/special circumstances, please contact the City’s project inspector Vasile Vezendan at 913-272-0720.