Public Works' current plan for this weekend's winter weather conditions:
- Public Works staff are prepping trucks for snowfall overnight Friday into Saturday
- Staff will report for snow duty at midnight tonight as the precipitation is not expected change over to snow until then
- Staff will begin treating roadway when snow begins to fall
- Accumulations of 2-4 inches are expected. We will update with any changes.
- Day shift will report for snow duty Saturday morning to treat/plow all roadways
- Staff will update the plan if there are any changes.
Stay warm and safe this weekend!